Fly Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
- Review and evaluate Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins.
- Coordinate scheduled maintenance, the application of Airworthiness Directives, the replacement of service life limited parts, and component inspection to ensure the work is carried out properly.
- Prepare current status of Engine / Airframe / Component Life Limitations in accordance with the approved maintenance data.
- Prepare the current status of Engine / Airframe Service Bulletins / Airworthiness Directives as required by the approved maintenance schedule.
- Ensure that Maintenance Instructions are amended correctly and to the latest issue.
- Update of appropriate computerised maintenance systems.
- The ideal candidate will have an Airline/MRO background with at least 5 years relevant experience.
- This position is based in Skegness but the candidate must be willing and flexible to travel up to 60% of the year worldwide.
The following courses/licenses are essential:
- ATA 104 Level 1 / Part 66 Cat C course on at least one of the following aircraft types is essential.
- B737 300/400/500
- B737 600/700/800/900